- - - - S k e t c h b o o k - - - A s s i g n m e n t - - -
*Teaching points: serif, sans serif, variety,
composition, pos/neg space
- Special note: If you know how to letter in another language/alphabet,
include that as a style, too!
- Fill the page with a variety of lettering styles. Be creative! Find
a poem - a favorite song - a list of favorite sayings - your favorite things
- Perhaps start with pencil (very light) then move to markers or colored
- Perhaps divide your page into separate shapes, perhaps use borders
- Include color
- Fill the page
- Have five or more styles
This site is no longer being maintained, but will remain online for the use of educators.