- - - - S k e t c h b o o k - - - A s s i g n m e n t - - -
*Courtesy of Ande
Cook, Atlanta, and School Arts Magazine
*Teaching points: line qualities, pos/neg shapes,
- Try to make as many types of lines as you can.
- Repeat each type of line several times.
- Try all types of lines: wavy, curly, jagged, dashes, fat, thin, etc.
- Fill your page with as many lines as you can.
- Teacher: assign as color or B/W.
This site is no longer being maintained, but will remain online for the use of educators.